TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering to play with QuizMeONLINE (“QuizMe”) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Quizme, its website and its operations are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
- QuizMe has used its best endeavours to ensure the correctness and accuracy of all material used in its quizzes. Should any question be found ambiguous or any answer incorrect, QuizMe will promptly resolve the issue upon becoming aware of it. HOWEVER, QuizMe SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY ERROR AND SHALL NOT ENTER INTO ANY DISPUTE OR NEGOTIATION WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM ANY ERROR.
- QuizMe undertakes to conduct every quiz with the utmost integrity both as to the materials used and in determining winners according to the correctness and speed of answers. IN DETERMINING WINNERS, THE DECISION OF QuizMe IS FINAL. QuizMe SHALL NOT ENTER INTO ANY DISPUTE OR NEGOTIATION AS TO THE DETERMINATION OR ORDER OF WINNERS.
- Once a player has paid a game registration fee, QuizMe shall not be liable to refund the fee under any circumstances, including the failure of the player to proceed with the quiz for which he/she registered.
- A player is responsible for the safekeeping of his/her user name and password. QuizMe accepts no responsibility to players or third parties for any loss arising from the unauthorised use of a player’s user name and password.
- Players acknowledge that QuizMe Online and its related entities own or are licensed to use all the intellectual property rights contained within the QuizMe website and shall not make any representation to the contrary. Players must not use or copy material from the website in any manner inconsistent with such intellectual property rights. Further, players acknowledge that any trademarks or logos that appear on the website are owned or licensed to QuizMe or its related entities and shall not do anything to prejudice such trademarks or logos.